Until the child reaches the age of majority, issued to him apartment it is difficult to sell and exchange, and it will be completely impossible to give or leave as a legacy, the lawyer said Peter Gusyatnikov.

“For any transactions related to the alienation of property of minors, you need to take permission from the guardianship and guardianship authorities. In this case, the child must receive equivalent property in return. For example, if a family has a one-room apartment registered for a child and she wants to sell it, then in return will purchase another one-room apartment for a minor in terms of area and conditions, not inferior to this one, or allocate a share of equal value in a larger apartment,” leads Gazeta.Ru words of an expert.

If the conditions are not met, the aforementioned authorities will not give permission for the transaction. In addition, it may be delayed, since the procedure may take about 1.5 months, and buyers do not like to wait, the lawyer noted.

As for the purchase of real estate using mother’s capital, it will be difficult to sell such an apartment, because the law requires all family members, including minors, to be given shares, Gusyatnikov concluded.

Author Inna Vinnikova

Inna Vinnikova – journalist, correspondent for the news service Pravda.Ru