Here you can leave a complaint about problems related to housing and communal services, public transport, trading in illegal places and many others, including street cleaning. Citizens’ appeals are sent to relevant committees.

To complain about the salting of roads and sidewalks, you need to register on the portal, select the “Street” section in a special classifierfollowed by Pavement Damage or Roadway Damage.

Next, you need to upload a panoramic photo, which will show the “damage” and which will make it clear where this place is located. The portal emphasizes that the picture must be of good quality and not from the Internet. After that, you need to wait for a response from the beautification committee.