December 18, 2022, 12:36 – Public News Service – OSN

Representative of the Main Directorate of Intelligence of the Ministry of Defense Ukraine (GUR MOU) Andrey Yusov during the national telethon said that he sees no signs of preparing a new offensive of the RF Armed Forces in the winter.

Yusov was asked to comment on the statement of the commander-in-chief APU Valery Zaluzhny, who previously suggested that Russia is now pulling up reserves in order to launch a new offensive on Kyiv in the NVO zone.

“We see neither the formation of strike groups of Russian troops, nor bringing them to the border,” the intelligence official said.

However, according to him, there is no visible threat only today, and the situation may still change. Yusov said that the Ukrainian Armed Forces are ready for various scenarios, including the participation of Belarus in the conflict in Ukraine.

Previously since statements Andriy Kovalchuk, Commander of the Operational Command “South” of the Armed Forces of Ukraine, spoke about the imminent offensive of the Russian army on Kyiv. According to him, a “million-strong army” will soon be introduced into Ukrainian territories.