The cause of the fire in the house where a large family lives is being established.

Photo: voronezh.sledcom.ru

One of the dead children was only three years old, the second only 11 years old. They grew up in a prosperous large family that lives in the village of Khrenovoye in the Voronezh region. Four minors were injured.

The fire broke out on the night of Saturday to Sunday. A message about a fire in a wooden house on Smolenskaya Street in the village of Khrenovoye, Bobrovsky District, was received by emergency services at about half past three in the morning. When extinguishing the fire, rescuers found the bodies of an 11-year-old boy and his 3-year-old sister with traces of thermal exposure. Four other children, three of whom are minors, were able to be rescued from the fire by their parents. All necessary assistance was provided to the children. On the fact of the death of minors, the Investigative Committee for the region aroused criminal case.

The cause of the fire will be determined by experts. According to preliminary data, the cause of the fire was a malfunction of the furnace equipment, Governor of the Voronezh Region Alexander Gusev said on his Telegram channel. All necessary assistance to the affected family will be provided, noted head of the region. Formerly online edition “Teacher’s newspaper” reportedthat as a result of a fire in a wooden house in Izluchinsk in the Khanty-Mansiysk Autonomous Okrug, two children died, three were hospitalized.