Intestinal infection in the “Baranchinskie Ogni” could be brought in by contact-household way from the outside, told IA “Vse Novosti” in a health facility. In samples of food and water on the territory of the country camp, the pathogen was not found.
Before the start of each shift in the camp, the residential buildings and the dining room are disinfected. “Baranchinskie Ogki” received a sanitary and epidemiological conclusion from the Rospotrebnadzor for the Sverdlovsk region.
After the outbreak of an intestinal infection, laboratory tests were organized during the fourth shift. In samples taken from the personnel of the catering unit, in products, water and lavages, the pathogen was not identified. Epidemiologists suggest that the infection was brought in by contact-household way from the outside.
Now a complex of anti-epidemic measures is being carried out on the territory of the camp. The fifth shift will take place as scheduled.
August 1 Rospotrebnadzor suspended work health-improving complex “Baranchinskie Ogki” near Nizhny Tagil. Teenagers were diagnosed with an acute intestinal infection caused by norovirus. From July 25 to July 31, 9 pupils fell ill here, the outbreak was laboratory confirmed. They did not need hospitalization.
Investigation Department for the Prigorodny District of the TFR started checking upon what happened. In addition, sanitary doctors discovered a number of violations in the work of the Corpus Group Ural company, which provides food for children. At the catering unit, products with an expired shelf life were revealed; the conditions for storing semi-finished products and the temperature regime for storing products were violated; products not intended for children were used in the diet; there was no marking on parts of cutting equipment; disinfestation measures are not provided.
The All News news agency has a Telegram channel. This is a fast and convenient way to get the most important news directly to your phone. Subscribe so you don’t miss anything important.