December 15, 2022, 13:50 – Public News Service – OSN
On the “trolling” of their viewers and acquaintances that who decided to go to the area of the special military operation (CVO) in Ukraine is “not there yet,” replied AMC Fight Nights middleweight champion Vladimir Mineev. The mixed-style fighter said that these “trolls” do not understand the difference between mobilized Russians and volunteers.
“The mobilized are the people who received the summons. They were taken to the military registration and enlistment office, dressed, given weapons, and they had already left for training. Volunteers are a slightly different story. After the battle, I went through a military medical commission, a psychological examination. Now we are waiting for some documents that need to be provided,” Mineev said in an interview with the Ushatayka YouTube channel.
Mineev explained that only a certificate of no criminal record is made up to three weeks. At the same time, Mineev answered with the words “I would like to say, but I myself am waiting” to the question of when he was to go to the Donbass.
Earlier it became known that Vladimir Mineev announced a temporary suspension sports career. The athlete was given a reservation, but he still decided to sign a contract on the condition that he would be allowed to prepare for the fight with the Brazilian Fernando Rodriguez. Mineev won his duel, which took place on November 18, and is now preparing to be sent to the army.