December 11, 2022, 14:17 – Public News Service – OSN

AT Moscow region the bodies of three local residents were found in the apartment. This is reported by the REN TV channel.

It is reported that the accident occurred in Podolsk in a house on Borodinskaya Street. As a result, a 47-year-old man and woman, as well as their 18-year-old son, were killed.

According to preliminary data, the cause of the death of the family was household gas poisoning – a dismantled gas water heater was found in the house.

Recall that on November 23 this year in Kazan a man and a child were poisoned by carbon monoxide. The prosecutor’s office has now launched an investigation into the incident. It is noted that the incident happened on Marshal Chuikov Street, in house 46. A 32-year-old man was diagnosed with mild carbon monoxide poisoning, and a one-year-old child was taken to the Children’s Clinical Hospital with mild poisoning.

Earlier in the Kirov region, a mother and seven children were poisoned by carbon monoxide. Read more in the material Public News Service.