December 13, 2022, 10:47 – Public News Service – OSN
In the Argayash region, two 16-year-old teenagers were poisoned by drugs. This is reported by Ura.ru with reference to a source in law enforcement agencies.
It is reported that a 16-year-old second-year medical college student was admitted to the hospital first. Two days later, a tenth grader was taken to the medical facility, who fell into a coma due to poisoning.
According to preliminary data, the teenagers knew each other and previously studied at the same school.
Recall that an eight-year-old resident of Volgograd was hospitalized with carbon monoxide poisoning. It turned out that he had a gas leak from a faulty column at his house. The child was taken to the toxicology department, and on December 9 he was sent for outpatient treatment due to the improvement in his condition.
Earlier it became known that in Dagestan a child died of carbon monoxide poisoning while taking a bath. Read more in the material Public News Service.