In Ryazan, traffic lights at five intersections will be connected to an automatic traffic control system
In Ryazan, traffic lights are being upgraded at five intersections, as well as at one pedestrian crossing. The City Improvement Department has allocated more than 10 million rubles for these purposes. Corresponding tender placed on the public procurement portal on May 6.
The essence of the modernization is that the facilities will be connected to an automatic traffic control system (ATCS). At the same time, they will be equipped with the necessary equipment, including IP cameras to monitor the situation at intersections and detect traffic flows.
Traffic lights will be equipped with cameras at the following intersections:
- Oktyabrskaya st. – Pirogov street”;
- “Svyazi Street – Prudnaya Street”;
- “Novosyolov street – Sheremetyevskaya street;
- “Moscow Highway – Yubileinaya Street”;
- “Moscow Highway – Western Street”;
- as well as an adjustable pedestrian crossing “Zubkova street house number 19.
The contractor must complete the work by August 31, 2022.
A photo: nurlat-tat.ru