On Sunday, August 7, at 9:20 a.m., a fire was reported in the private sector on Kirpichnaya Street. A house burned on an area of ​​84 square meters. The preliminary reason is a short circuit.

According to the Ministry of Emergency Situations, the landlord lived alone in the house. In the morning he watched TV. After a while the screen went blank. The man heard a click from the street where the electrical junction box was located. He went out into the yard and saw that the place where the wires were connected was on fire. He couldn’t fight the fire alone. Firefighters were called by neighbors.

As a result of the incident, the roof was damaged, the attic floor, walls, household property, a bathhouse, outbuildings, and wall cladding inside the garage were damaged. Burnt Chinese crossover Chery Tiggo.

The cause of the fire is believed to be an electrical short circuit. Investigators of the Ministry of Emergency Situations are checking. The circumstances of the incident are established.

The All News news agency has a Telegram channel. This is a fast and convenient way to get the most important news directly to your phone. Subscribe so you don’t miss anything important.