Head of the Kherson OVA Yaroslav Yanushevich made public information on possible options for evacuating residents of the region to safer areas.
Follow us on Telegram: only important and verified news
Firstly, residents of Kherson who wish to temporarily travel to other regions can apply to OVA hotline: 0800330951 or 091 481 78 45; Telegram: @khoda_help_bot.
Also, according to Yanushevich, people can be helped in such volunteer associations:
- Volunteer organization Help People. Organizes free evacuation by minibuses to Nikolaev. You are allowed to bring your pets with you. Phone: 093-69-69-788.
- The Good Deeds Foundation helps evacuate and provides temporary shelter. Phone: 0800-300-520; telephone for information on temporary shelter 095-892-85-89 (Victoria).
- Volunteer group for free evacuation Good deed accepts applications for evacuation from Kherson link.
- Charitable Foundation Bereginya evacuates people from Kherson and Berislav, registration by link.
- Evacuation of disabled and elderly people by ambulances to the Dnieper with a temporary shelter (099) -7509-992.
Yanushevich also recalled that under the Kherson OVA there is humanitarian headquarters. Phone: 0666374985; messengers: 0981761698 (Viber, Telegram, Signal, WhatsApp).
- November 21 Vice Prime Minister – Minister for the Reintegration of the Temporarily Occupied Territories Irina Vereshchuk statedthat residents of Kherson can leave the city for the winter. This primarily applies to women with children, the elderly, the sick and those with limited mobility.
If you notice a spelling mistake, select it with the mouse and press Ctrl+Enter.