On the night of May 7, a fire broke out in the village of Khirino, Ryazan region. The signal came at 2:30.

A one-story private house was on fire. Two fire brigades and seven employees went to put out the fire.

Thanks to the quick work of firefighters, the house itself managed to be defended. Outbuildings in the yard were not damaged either. Only one room was damaged. The owner, a man born in 1962, was in it at the time of the fire. He died from poisoning by combustion products.

According to one version, careless handling of fire led to the fire.