December 16, 2022, 03:46 PM – Public News Service – OSN

A private house completely burned down in the village of Shumikha under Nizhny Tagil. Cause fire consider faulty wiring. About it informs tagilcity.ru

The outbuildings erected on the site were also destroyed by fire. According to the preliminary version of the local Department of Supervisory Activities, the fire occurred due to the emergency mode of the electrical wiring.

The fire started from outbuildings. At that time, the hostess was at home, but she learned about the incident by phone. Local residents have warned that the fire is approaching her home.

An investigation is currently underway to establish all the circumstances and causes of the incident.

Earlier, the Public News Service reported that in Mikhalchikovo, Kstovsky district, on the morning of December 16, a fire broke out stock lumber. There are no dead or injured. This was stated in the Main Directorate of the Ministry of Emergency Situations in the Nizhny Novgorod region.

It is reported that at 6:18 local time a fire was reported. It turned out that the roof of the warehouse caught fire.